Monday, February 23, 2009

Back to the Present - What I'm working on


I cannot believe I have let this blog just slip through the cracks. Well, I'm back on the horse now and will be riding regularly with new craft projects and ideas to share! Recently while walking through Hobby Lobby, lo and behold, there looking right at me was a beaded project I designed! I had totally forgotten that they would be in stores and there it was.. in the Valentine's Clearance Isle. Aweee.... I'm sure there were more designs so I'm off to the other Hobby Lobby near me to search and rescue any more that I find. I like to keep a package for my own personal "trophy case" I suppose you could call it. It's really a blue plastic storage bin found at any Wally World or Tarjay but for me.... it's a trophy case of all my accomplishments. ;o)
All these design projects are done a year or more in advance so that's why it so easily left my mind.
There will be Easter beading kits also if I remember correctly. Keep your eye out... They are manufactured by Toner Crafts and will say designed by Jeff McWilliams Design on the back of the package. Ah... to figure out how I can have my OWN name printed on that package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Latest Projects

  • Bathroom Window treatments
  • Double wide window Cornice Boards
  • Lady Bug Favor Bags
  • Lady Bug Goody Bags
  • Frog Goody Bags
  • Gift Bags
  • Wire Easter Egg Tree
  • X's & O's (Hugs & Kisses) Bracelets
  • Beaded Necklaces for my Silpada Pendant
  • Crepe Paper Roses
  • Acrylic Pendants
  • Jewelry Wall Organizer
  • Valentine Paper Mache Boxes

My Blog List