Saturday, August 15, 2009

Paper Party Creations

My new venture: Paper Party Creations ( a division of The Creative Cocktail! hee hee!)
I am designing handmade party favors/party accessories for your own events! I will have cupcake toppers, banners, gift bags, thank you notes, invitations, and more. All for events such as: Baby Shower, Ladybug party, Princess Party, Pirate Party, Baby Boy, Baby Girl, Girly Birthday (Presents & Polka Dots), Boys Birthday. Also will be featuring Goody Bag Creature Creations. I'll make it all just for your event; making it a truly unique day!

Any other suggestions, just send me a note! I'd love to hear them all!

By the way, still in the process of trying to move. House is not moving.... not showing... nothing. It's very frustrating. So, I'm putting all that pent up energy into my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Latest Projects

  • Bathroom Window treatments
  • Double wide window Cornice Boards
  • Lady Bug Favor Bags
  • Lady Bug Goody Bags
  • Frog Goody Bags
  • Gift Bags
  • Wire Easter Egg Tree
  • X's & O's (Hugs & Kisses) Bracelets
  • Beaded Necklaces for my Silpada Pendant
  • Crepe Paper Roses
  • Acrylic Pendants
  • Jewelry Wall Organizer
  • Valentine Paper Mache Boxes

My Blog List